As usual, I have LOTS of photos to procrastinate about posting here. Maybe I'll end up showing you a tiny percentage of them in a few months! The one above is from today, and I actually took it in the Safeway parking lot. Grocery store photography: only for the glamorous.
Instead of a full list of pictures and categories to tell you about February, I'm just going to give a quick list. It was a pretty busy month this year--usually it gets lumped with January as a down month. But with the great weather we're having in the PNW, I've treated it like spring.
In February, I:
- Went to Champoeg State Park and saw my uncle's family, who I hadn't seen in years
- Baked and frosted a bunch of heart cookies
- Started watching Community and Brooklyn Nine Nine
- Learned more about Enneagram and what type I might be
- Took a tour of one of the printers we use at work, and then had lunch at Marco's for my first time
- Roadtripped to California over Valentine's/President's weekend
- Read Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- Did my taxes
- Took my friend Katrina's engagement photos
- Attended a watercolor workshop
- Went to the coast and Connie Hansen Garden in Lincoln City
- Went to Willamette Mission state park
- Went to Deepwood Estate and Bush Park a few times to take pictures
- Played a lot of games
- Made popcorn on the stove all by myself for my first time
I have a couple of plans in March, but I wouldn't mind staying close to home most of the time. Hopefully the awesome weather will continue. Have a great month!