[This post is photo-free and very important. And by that I mean not at all important.]
I constantly hear strange noises in my home. I would be suspicious and scared, but that's too tiring so I'd rather dismiss them with various explanations. Just now I heard a sound like my bed frame was being taken apart. Just one sec. Okay, yeah, it's still intact so I guess it was something else.
- I still see beavers almost every day, in the morning and/or night. No particularly remarkable sightings to report, except the fact that I SEE BEAVERS ALMOST EVERY DAY. You are totally jealous.
- The hummingbirds are thirsty lately. I think they've already drank (drunk?) half an inch of the special and delicious nectar that I slaved over yesterday. Isn't it wondrous thinking about how many hummingbird tummies it's been carried off in? I'm contributing to the circle of life. Without me, all of the hummingbird-eating animals around here would be a little hungrier.
- I've never seen that otter again. :(
OTHER RECENT HAPS:
- I watched (500) Days of Summer this past weekend and it exceeded my expectations. It's unique. (Holly--you might like it, and it's even pretty short!)
- I learned how to make Greek yogurt out of regular yogurt, thanks to this blog. So easy and so delicious!
- I took way too many photos of dogwood blossoms that I will subject you to later this week.
- I've now read and enjoyed two books by Christian author, Kristen Heitzmann. I'm picky about Christian fiction (I'll talk about that one day), and I think she handles it pretty well.
Okay, time to take a break from procrastination!