Oooooookay. I'm behind on blogging. Tonight I have side-job work to catch up on, so I can't do any complicated, pictury posts, but I will tell you what's ahead and some other nonsense:
1. Last night I took some family portraits. I was a bit nervous but all went well. It helps to photograph a super nice and cooperative family. Pictures to come!
2. While I was at work, my butterflies all hatched and I missed it. :( I will post more about that soon.
3. My friend posted this hilarious video in her blog, so now I have to share it. "...revealing my tattoo, so you know I have a past."
4. Every day, a friend and I exchange "SQ" scores. That's the daily Set and Quiddler puzzles that are available. I think my Set record is 23 seconds, but most of the time it takes me somewhere in the one- to two-minute range, if I don't give up first. I'm impatient.
5. I've never made my own lemonade, but today I was reminded that it's possible, so now I will. Life is too short to put off stirring up some lemon juice, water and Truvia.
6. I've also never made a pie, so it's one of my lesser-known 2010 goals (and is now more important than ever, since I ditched my goal of reading 50 books). I came across this Amish Egg Nog Pie recipe months ago and decided I should start with that. Maybe closer to fall. I know probably half of you are gagging, since eggnog isn't a fav for lots of people, but something about it sounded intriguing. I'm not huge on eggnog myself--I'll have a glass or two around the holidays--but I like the flavoring in other sorts of desserts.
7. If the fall and winter didn't mean super short days and driving home from work in the dark, I'd not dread it as much. But I'd still dread it some, because the rain tires me. How convenient that I live here. Not that I've been giving those seasons much thought yet.. we're still in July. Don't be crazy!
8. One day soon, I will update my blog design, and the world will be a better place.
9. I've been on a long search for the perfect pillow, and sometimes it feels like this journey will never end.
10. It feels wrong to end at nine items.