The bowl has another side to it:
I'm not really sure why it strays from the hummingbird theme, but I'm all about accurate dish representations, so I wanted to show you.
Other important aspects of my weekend:
- I'm pretty sure I refrained from texting while driving.
- I did poorly at both games at the baby shower I attended.
- I skim-watched the series finale of Who's the Boss? on YouTube, because I couldn't remember how it ended.
- I reached for what I thought was some candy in a dish (had to balance the salad somehow, right?), but instead reached into my cup of ice water.
- I laughed when my pastor accidentally said "choising" instead of "choice" or "choosing" during his sermon.
- I finished Wii Mario Bros! Or.. actually, Luigi finished it, but I did watch it attentively! And I completed at least 10% of the levels without Luigi's help, thank you. The victory is mine, when you think about it.
Currently I can hear what sounds like kids using a pogo stick outside. The end.