I wish I had something really great to say, but I don't. Life is difficult, lately, but there are the good things mixed in, like:
1. Making dinner for friends, and having it turn out well.
2. Great weather.
3. A clean home.
4. Pretty sunrises.
5. Good sermons.
6. A super-comfortable bed.
7. God's provision for a last-minute plane ticket.
8. Coworkers who take some of my jobs off my hands, so I'm not as stressed.
9. Friends who ask me how I'm doing, give me gifts, write me notes/texts/comments, make me a birthday dinner, compliment me, invite me places, listen to me talk through the same things over and over, pray for me, and even interoffice me tea bags.
10. Comforting Bible verses.
11. Steller's Jays. Because even though they don't have a pretty song, they are nicely-colored.
12. Chocolate milk.
13. Pride and Prejudice, of course.
14. Blue Wii remotes.
Happy birthday to my dad today!