Happy Blue Monday! Do something special to take a stand against the blues. I suggest baking a cake or buying flowers. (Or sending $150 to someone you love.)
Here's something I have avoided in this blog so far, but now I'm feeling a little crazy (or lazy?). This was an email forward I got from my friend T, and now I will subject you all to my answers. Feel free to tell me yours. I'm dying to know the location of your cell phone. The idea is to answer each of these questions with only one word. The email says it's hard, but it's not. You're not being graded or anything, so you could put "owls" on every question, if you want. I just mentioned owls because I am hearing one hooting it up outside, and they are so popular these days that I figured some of your eyes might perk up at the mention.
Ready? Okay! *clap*
- Where is your cell phone? Nearby
- Spouse? Nonexistent?
- Your hair? Graying. :/
- Your family? Dispersed
- Your favorite thing? Happiness
- Your dream last night? Mysterious
- Your favorite drink? Tea
- What room are you in? Living
- Your hobby? Photography
- Your fear? Injury
- Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married
- Where were you last night? Home
- Something that you aren't? Disciplined
- Muffins? Poppyseed
- Wish list item? Lens
- Last thing you did? Typed
- What are you wearing? Clothing
- Favorite TV shows? Funny
- Your pets? Nelson
- Friends? Patient
- Your life? Confusing
- Your mood? Calm
- Missing someone? Indeed
- Drinking? Sure
- Your car? White
- Something you're not wearing? Chaps
- Your favorite store? Target
- Your favorite color? Green
- When is the last time you cried? Recently
- Where do you go over and over? Worryland
- My favorite place to eat? Home
- Favorite place you'd like to be right now? Sunny
Enough of that. Now I have a few important pictures from the past month.
This is one of my Christmas presents. It's awesome--have you seen these? He's a little electronic butterfly that looks real when he's flying around the jar. I named him Nelson, and normally I don't name non-living things. He's that realistic.Stop by my office and I'll let you tap the jar.
Another cute present I received was this ladybug cutting board/trivet!
Are these called snow drops? Well, whatever they are, they are now blooming.
And finally, I want to mention two blogs:
MamaFlock - My sister (R) finally started a public blog! It's about motherhood and stuff. Go show your support by leaving a comment saying I sent you. :) That will make her like me more.
Sometimes the grass is greener - This is my friend T's husband's blog. (He's my friend too.) He writes about stuff like being a stay-at-home dad.
Okay, have a great week! Coming soon: pancake recipe.