Am I annoying you with my alliterations yet? :) I don't know how often I'll do this, but I'd like to take note of little goods throughout the week and then post them here. I can definitely stand to be more grateful. Here's my first edition...
1. Coming home after work. Especially when it's rainy and I can't wait to put on sweats and be completely comfortable.
2. Quietness. Lately I get a lot of it at work (sometimes too much, but this isn't a complaint list) and it's something I really appreciate. I tend to be rattled by too much noise around me.
3. Tweets and text messages from friends. It's so fun to hear from someone when the message is specifically for me.
4. Unexpected mail from a niece:
The inside says "You're frog-tastic!!" I love you, L!
5. Good sales on soda (I got some Diet Dr. Pepper from Target for $3/12-pack!).
6. Eating exactly what I craved: linguine with fresh mozzarella. Photo to come.
7. Photography work! I did a brief portrait session on Monday:
8. Photo text messages from my mom as she and my dad head off to go camping. :)
9. Catching a photo of the wood ducks before they get too far away (they are so scared).
10. The lovely D (not sure if she wants her name used here), who sits next to me in choir. She has been good to me from the start of my time at my church, and she even follows this blog and often emails me with nice words about it. Thanks, D. :)
What are you thankful for this week?