1. My sister. Happy birthday, R! Thank you for being patient, very generous, a great listener, and a devoted wife and mother. This is R in a tunnel in Virginia City last year. (You can read more about R over on her blog!)
2. The weather lately. AWESOME.
3. Little pretty moments, like when a flock of birds flies up from the road you're driving on, or when the lake has more vivid reflections, or backlighting when the sun is in just the right position, or wrapping gifts in fun paper. I always feel corny mentioning that stuff, but I do notice it.
4. Fun weekend plans. I have some! Maybe I'll tell you about it later.
5. Audiobooks. I'm sure I've said it before, but I loooove having stories to listen to while I drive. It's not the same without them.
6. On that note, libraries! Probably another re-mention, but who cares? Free books! Free audiobooks. Those things are expensive.
7. My slowcooker. Crockpot, whatever. It's one of my favorite purchases of the year. That's another topic I may address again later.
9. Finishing projects. Work has been very busy, so every completed project is that much more of a relief.
10. Thank-you gifts. My friend gave me a gift certificate for one of my favorite restaurants as a thank-you present! I wasn't expecting anything and was perfectly fine with that, but now, thanks to her, I get to have lunch with a couple of my friends next week!