Wow, I have to say, I am so not feeling this post! I started typing it up yesterday, which is a good thing, otherwise I'd probably just want to rant. Anyway, switching gears from this cheerful first paragraph...
Goooood things from this week:
1. The sunrise yesterday morning, and the fact that I was available to photograph it.
2. The weather. It's chilly, but not very rainy, and there's been sun! Fall is about at its peak, so the colors are getting awesome. I'm sorry to say I haven't really taken many photos, but I'm hoping to over the next few days before all the leaves fall.
3. Morning fog, because even though it can be a bit of a driving hindrance, it makes for some awesome scenery.
4. Sims 2 Castaway for Wii! (I thought I'd switch gears from all the nature references.) I probably shouldn't be grateful for the time-suck that is this game, but it's just fun. I don't even know why because, in a way, it's tedious. But I like having little escapes and to relax on my couch. So yeah, I'm a potato.
5. My smartphone. Have I mentioned this yet? I have an Android phone and I've been loving it. Aside from the adjustment process, which is always tiresome.
6. Surprise money. It wasn't much, but the other day I came across both a check and some cash in my wallet that I had forgotten about. Also, one of my bills was less than I thought. Those discoveries all took place within about 10 minutes of each other, so it was a fun Monday night.
7. Mexican food. I love Mexican food, and I had it for two of my birthday meals (I had a total of six different birthday meals!!). My friend P made enchiladas for my church group birthday gathering, and my coworker D took me to Mexican for lunch yesterday. Both were delicious meals. Can I say "meals" more?
8. Ibuprofen. How great is that stuff for sore muscles?
9. Fresh starts. We get them every day, every week, etc. etc. It's good.
10. Job security. I have plenty of that lately.