I saw this cute idea on another blog and totally copied it. Only, mine isn't quite as neat and even as the other girl's, but I'm all about cutting corners where possible. You still get the idea.
A few thoughts...
1. Don't judge me! I read to escape, not to become a lit. professor.
2. I know all Mary Higgins Clark books are the same, but I still like them, and there are always plenty available on audio. I went through a phase where I was rereading some of her books, and I had even forgotten the killer in a couple!
3. These were my first Maureen Johnson books--I enjoyed them and will definitely read more of her stuff.
4. Sophie Kinsella is a good writer, but I'm not consistently impressed with her books.
5. Grace for the Good Girl was very good. I recommend it. I think I need to reread it.
6. Eight of these books were read on my Kindle.
7. Many of these books were audio... I loooove listening to audiobooks while I drive! And yes, they still count!
8. I just barely finished the Mindy Kaling book today. I wouldn't say it was LOL-funny, but it was entertaining and very interesting. She seems like a pretty cool chica.
9. The Barry and Fey books were audio and read by the author, which I highly recommend for that sort of book.
10. I can't remember, now, why I read Rescue Your Love Life. I used to read marriage books when I was a teenager, though, so I guess I was revisiting that hobby.
So did you read anything interesting this year?