- Seen Mt. Rushmore at 5am.
- Camped on the beach in Mexico for a week (twice).
- Made Jello for the sole purpose of slicing it up.
- Taken pictures of Jay Leno's backyard.
- Spent a week at boyscout camp.
- Gone through the Carl's Jr. drive-thru in costume and makeup between my scenes in a school play (in which I played the role of an old woman).
- Been fired after working at a job for three weeks.
- Recorded myself saying things backwards (like "eepaaah") so that I could play the sound clip backwards and see how clearly it ended up sounding forward ("happy"). With my mom encouraging me. (Mom, do you remember this?)
- Hid by an old woman's house, in a scary town at night, so my friend and I could scare the rest of the carolers (from our church) who never showed. :(
- Asked a big, strange man at a gas station in the middle of nowhere (South Dakota) if he would kindly remove the bird foot that remained stuck in our windshield wipers after a run-in with a pheasant.
PS The other day my friend/former roommate texted me with a picture to show me that she happens to have the exact same bedding as I do! How cool are we?!